Wednesday, September 10, 2008

tiring week...

This week has been very tiring so far for me due to my long hours spent in college. I was up at 6 am every day...and reach college at 8 am... and stayed till 5 pm. Not that my class finished that late ..is just i am trying to adjust back to my crazy schedules process.

I used to stay in the library from 8 am till 10 pm..yea..basically library is my second home :)
This week...i could not do it..i am not used to it yet..but i am pretty sure by next week or 2..i will be able to switch it back.

So far, my first rotation of my 3rd semester is pretty easy for me.. I am dealing with mental health ppl..especially schizophrenia ppl.
I'll be visiting my clinical placement this Friday..and i am very excited and anxious at the same time.

Alot of ppl does not like mental health field..but i find it interesting. My instructor is a male instructor..and he has been a psych nurse for 23 years..and we love him! He is damn funny..and very unlike the normal nurses instructor.

I really respect him for what he has achieved and for what he is doing now.
He makes me want to further my studies in psychiatry field...maybe forensic!! hehehehehe
maybe..?

No comments: