You Are 0% Vain
You don't have a vain bone in your body - almost as a matter of principal.
You demand to be judged on who you are, not what you look like.
Tagged by Grace
The results say it all...i am not VAIN at all..hahahahahhha... sometimes i wonder why Kit pick me...
i am very different from all other women..first of all...i am boyish, never at all care how i look as long as i don't look monster to people..good enough!
Second of all i am always fat from young till now.. hahahahha
soo...u can say i don't really know how to love or pamper myself.
The girly things that i do daily are as follows:-
1) Apply Nivea Soft moisturizer twice a day (morning and nite)
2) Apply lotion hand, leg and heel (prevent from dryness)- is hard not to apply in cold and dry country. Never did apply lotion when i was in Penang.
3) Shampoo and Conditioner (Sunsilk and Pantene) always changed..see which one is cheaper..hehehehe
4) I do have grey hair since i was 7 years old..so 3 months once i dyed my hair with Garnier Nutriese Hair colour
5) Keep eyebrow from growing like a bush..
6) Keep my mouth hairless..( i do have a little mustache)
7) Never use make-up unless for dinner function (hardly have one) so no make up at all
That's me... call me crazy or what..i just don't feel comfortable applying those make-up stuff..or wearing designer clothing..no money how to wear man...
maybe i'll change when i start to make money :)