Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Spring season rain

It has been raining for the past few days.. is normal coz is Spring season. The lawn and plants needed it. But too bad for Ryan coz we couldn't go out to the backyard and play.
So what happened last few days was i try to play with him the matching games.
I printed out the alphabet and numbers out and cut them and glue them on the hard card board.
I tried to show Ryan the a-z alphabet and ask him to match the same one. To my surprise, he knows a lot.
He recognize the alphabet a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i, r,s,t,u,v, ...quite a lot of alphabet..and he knows how to pronounce it too..
but for the w ...he couldn't get it rite..he pronounce it as "i lat u" heheh sounded soo funny..and he knows he pronounce it wrong..coz after he say it..he will giggle and giggle out loud :)

it is tough to keep him in door..coz i will have to entertain him all the time and he won't take his nap long coz he is not tired from playing outside. :(
so these few days...i am really tired.
I have to clean the house to make some room for my PIL's stuff coming in .

But i am soo looking forward this coming weekend..coz is long weekend (Victoria day) and we are going to Scarborough to shop.. shop for dvd..hehehe china town got lotsa goodies :))
can't wait!

3 comments:

geeth said...

So good lah, he can recognise the A, B, C. My boy cannot yet, or rather, I haven't sat down with him on it (bad mummy).

I understand.. it can be tough entertaining a kid indoors for long..

ZMM said...

it's tough having to keep a toddler in door all the time..
When I can't bring Zara to the park.. I'll have to think of all ways to keep her entertained.

Gene Lim said...

Geetha: hey u r not a bad mummy... is just that i teach ryan abc first coz i dun want him to get difficulties in school..esp he only learn cantonese at home. actually i felt like i am teaching him too early...hehehe

Zara's mama: yeaaaaaa... is not easy..esp when u r sick too.. :(