Friday, August 05, 2005

Big Mama in the pool

Fuii yaaaaahhhh... this big mama was in the public pool with her swimsuit for the first time in her life... yup I went to join this Aquafit program yesterday with Lillian and Anita (my ex colleague).
It cost me $3.10 to join the program. Cool huh. It starts at 7.30pm and the exercise lasted for 45 minutes and we get to go into the hot tub with jaccuzi jets inside for half an hour.

Boyyy it was really good work out and i really felt it. My whole body ache so badly today... hehehe..what to do..first timer here maa..
I dunno how to swim but i was convinced by Lillian to join the program. It was good and I really love it!
Our instructor ,Mr Musaki.. he is funny and energectic.. and HOT too..hahahaah..too bad i am
married!!
I like all the movements .. all the kicks and jumps in the water..really tired u off.
I just wish i can do this everyday..but too bad..they only have it once a week.

Kit is soo nice to baby sit Ryan and let me enjoy myself. I really need it..something different and away from the baby for few hours ;)
I can't wait till next week to do it again ;)

4 comments:

Joez said...

Sis,

Happy that u are enjoying :)
Anyway, I am too lazy to type anything in my blog, so I opted for pictures instead.
Hey, go check out my Beads (Bits & Pieces) website. Tell me if u like anything from there, will make for u. ;)
Take care, talk to u later, gotta go zzz...late liao. Miss ya & luv ya.

Joez said...

Sis,

Dad tried calling you an hour or so after u called but yr phone engaged. He wants u to read Psalm 91 everyday. SIL was healed.
God bless.
Luv.

letti said...

wooo..sounds like a lotta fun...the jacuzzi part is a real bonus..so cheap one ah!

Gene Lim said...

Letti: yeaaaaa..public pool maa..heheheh
:)