Monday, March 14, 2005


Ah fat, Fatty or Tor Pui (fat in hokkien) is my common nick name... yup..u see ..my sis, bro sometimes my dad..calls me that.. wanna know why? because i am fatttt la..what else..hahaha..i am fat since i am young... always the chubby one..
My sis used to call me..eh ah pui ar... whenever she wants to ask me something...they never call my name..
my bro..even more keng..he will call me hey ah fat ar.. then..follow by **&&##$$%% ... yeaaaa...he loves to talk "foreign" language.. yea..that's my brother... what to do..work in sales field maaa...but he didn't mean bad..just like to joke with me... is just that he used different way of joking only lor
sooooo... i want to share with u all... that this creature that shares the same name or rather nick name...with me..
tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... everyone...this is ah fattttt... tor pui...fatty... yup..thiss is my father's fish..flower horn species..yup..dieded now liao..it was really "hot" year 2001 and 2002..now nobody is talking abt it. :)
 Posted by Hello

No comments: