Friday, March 04, 2005

Normal..noramal..normal day

Thursdayyyyy ...ai yaiyai ...meaning gotta work today.. i always freak out on thursday...dunno whhy...maybe because i am just too chicken out when ppl give me negative response at work. I am just too emotional sensitive. I admit i score zero for the emotional inteligence.. hehehe..well, that's me..i am very hyper sensitve type of a person.
Been trying to control my emotional... but it will take time for me to tackle the whole situation.

As always, morning i will wake up and get prepared for baby to have his breakfast(his fav. banana and whole wheat toast) and for myself will bee toast bagel with peanut butter and a cup of tea. I used to drink coffee and am a coffee person before i came to Canada...but right after Ryan is born..i switch to tea..maybe it calms me dowm more effectively!
hehehe.
Ryan and I will enjoy our breakfast in front of the tv watching Starting Over Tv show ..this a reality show abt women going through dilemas and trying to save themselves signing themselves into this starting over program. Trying to change and solve their problems with the help of life coaches. Very interesting show and i get to learn lotsa stuff being a woman.
When the clock hits noon...i just dun feel good abt everything...coz i started to freak out already. Gotta work at 5 pm... kept praying that i will get customers that are nice.
every hour i kept praying..hehehe i know i know..i am silly...and when i am freaking out..i got this freak out phobia..where i have to go to washroom...to do either big or small business...

When is 4.30 pm..i have already gone to the washroom 3 times to do big business twice and pee pee 5 times..ahhahaha...
u see ..how bad my phobia is... hehehehe ;)
anyway..God is so loving and kind...He is watching over me tonite...i got all good customers...nice customers..
even they are from Toronto..hehehe.. Am so blessed!


okie dokieeeeeeeeee...gtg now..time for me to zzzzzz...tomorrow will be another freaking day for me..hahahaha..God Bless everyone!

No comments: