Thursday, February 24, 2005

Normal Wednesday....Thursday?-workday.. :(

Wednesday went okie for me... nothing much...woke up around 9 am..baby Ryan woke up around 8 plus..but i asked him to play by himself for couple mins..so taht i can continue my beauty sleep for couple mins..hehehe...cool huh..negotiate with my son huh..yea..at time he is good...can be negotiateable :)
He acted okie on wednesday compared to Tuesday...played by himself most of the time.... and i got to online to check my mail. Huby called around 4.30 pm..said that he has to work over time ..won't be back till 8 plus... oh well.. meaning we have to eat dinner without him. Didn't really comfy having dinner without him..coz normally when he comes back..he will take over the baby sitting role..hehehe..i will just eat,wash dishes.. pack his lunch for the next day...n no more baby for few hours.. :)
Thank God that Ryan went for a small nap around 7 plus pm..so that i can take my shower, dried my laundry as well as took out my garbage :)
I am a good wife eh... coz normally hubby will take outthe garbage...but since he will be back late...so i better do it.. :))

anyway...wednesday went okok...
talking abt Thursday...eweeeeeeeeeeeee....working day..it will be pepperoni,bacon strips, or mushrom day...don't really feel good abt it.. plus my period came..sighhhhhhh..what a combination huh?!
so far my thursday still consider okie..managed to call my sis again...coz her boyfriend went out of town..so alone... talked awhile...n put little ryan to sleep n here i am..updating my story.
Am listening to Lionele Richie's new album just for u..and eating my salad for lunch. Have to eat healthy nowadays....put on lotsa weight eh...sighhhhhhhh..summer is coming..need to go workout..n walk around if can..hahahaha
annyway....dun really feel good abt life lately...due to busy schedule, financial obstacles.... all bigbills coming at the same time...what a good timing eh..
we are living pay cheque to pay cheque lifestyle...is really frustrating...but hey..nothing we can do...that's life!
everyone has to go through..once they got married, had children and house..all those commitments...
geeze i just wish i can go back to my childhood days..n stay there for a few weeks..kekeke..just for a break..
all we did was play, sleep, eat, then play again..how niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ahhhhhh..i am just dreaming only. okie dokie..will update u guys what happen at my work....just pray that i will get good customers..n hopefully not from Toronto...they are mean!!!

everyone have a good weekend ahead and God Bless always..stay healthy and happy always.

No comments: