Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What a wonderful day...

Tuesday morning...hmm didn't really start with a good start. Ryan didn't feel good this morning..woke up around 4.30 am this morning complaining (crying) some discomfort...hubby and i woke up from our sleep trying to comfort the little king...but fail...I thot he is hungry..made him a bottle of milk...butt he only drank a little bit... dunno why...he just keep crying...not the big and in pain cry..more of the whining cry... hmmm so i am kinda frustrated ..coz i am kinda sleepy...it's been awhile that i have to wake up in the wee hours like that.. (have to wake up forevery 2 hours for feeding ryan-thought of it gives me goose bumps) hehehe... Ryan now able to sleep throught the nite..just today..dunno why..maybe he is just having the bad day..waking up at the wrong side of the bed.

Whole morning, he was moody and doesn't seems so active like before.. Wanted me to carry him all the time. (sigh.... he is soo heavyand i have back problem...oh gosh!) oh well, managed to comfort and entertain him by trying to play with him ... (he likes his D.J. spining records toy that hubby bought him from Wall Mart)

Managed to call my Sis ....she is just having some problems with some important decision she has to make...so thought of calling her and talk to her..its been awhile we since talked..although everyday i got some update from blog..hehehe
Glad to have talked to her.... cheer me up a lot...missed her alot and my family back in Penang, Malaysia.
Didn't get to online today due to Ryan didn't take his afternoon nap..sighhhh....it drives me nuts when he doesn't want to sleep...really exhausting and tiring...hehehe but on the other hand..is fun when he smiles at u! :)
oh yea..he started to walk already..oh boyyyyyyyyy....he is such a cutie when he started to take his first few steps :)
is like the little duckie walking..hehehehe..oh well, i admit someties he really melts your heart away...i definitely miss him like crazy while am work..hehehehe
yup my little prince as well as my little rascal too..kekeke ;)

I feel good today ..dunno why..eventhough didn't get to rest ...maybe because get to talk to my sis and my dad. :)
Plus hubby coming back early today..n he said he will cook macoroni and cheese..whoo hooo...i dun have to cook today! hehehehe
but i dun like macoroni n cheese..dunno why...so lunch time i fried some ginger rice for myself.. :)
We had dinner early and gone to bed early too..coz everyone is tired.. :))

Simple tuesday but happy for me.. :))

1 comment:

Joez said...

Hey, good to know u had a great day. I miss ya too !! Too bad can't see Ryan with his duckie walk. ;)