Monday, April 14, 2008

Brain overloaded

I am so exhausted and my brain is overloaded now. Is 9.10 pm now and i am still trying to study for my tomorrow's test. I was in the college this morning since 8 am for my 8.30 test....then 3 pm i had one..n stayed in library for more drilling of my brain.

I just cannot wait for this whole thing to be over coz i am really exhausted here.
I am taking my little break here...my eyes like getting blury...my brain couldn't absorb anymore....
I need martini!
hhhahahah...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know.. you can do it.. Gene..!! hang in there..!!

letti said...

go gene go!!

Joez said...

take care take care, me also pek cik with work. Quarter end now...will be busy till beginning of May.

Anonymous said...

"Kah Yao" "Kah Yao" Gene!

Gene Lim said...

Mamabok, Letti, Sis and Mommibee:

THANKS GALS!!!! I am so so much better now...I AM ALIVE!! HAHAHAHHAAH