Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am back...

I am back..i have abandoned my blog for days. I am so swamped with school work. A lot of readings and assignments to do. Practically every week I have assignments due.
First semester, I am loaded with 6 subjects : Psychology, Biology, Professional Development, Practicum (Nursing Experiences), Practical Nursing Theory, and Communications.
Monday till Friday, whenever I come back from home, I have to rush to prepare for tomorrow's work.

I know I know..i am complaining..but I am just so grateful that I don't have to work part-time like other students because that will be very hard on me if I do that.
I still have my weekends to summarize everything for the week.
I am getting there, as in getting used to the routine and everything.

Poor Ryan has to get up early but he had his fun with mixing around with other kids. He has learned a lot of activities especially songs and speaking more English.

Overall, I am okie... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you ..!! Keep positive..!! Hang in there.. Gene..! you can do it..!

Gene Lim said...

Mamabok: THanks galfren! :)