Thursday, June 21, 2007

Appreciate it....

I know MIL is grieving.... but i do appreciate her help as in looking after Ryan for me these days.
I just finished lesson 2... (finally)...3 more lesson to go...due date next thursday...
eheehehhe..
i dunno how am i going to finish it...but i really do need miracle! hahahahaha

I did prepared lunch for them...even though i know i am busy...a quick sandwich for me will do..but not for them...
so i decided to fried some noodles for them...furthermore i need a break :)

Anyway..Thank GOd i finished lesson 2...will go to the next one after this...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ka Yau" ..Gene..!!

Gene Lim said...

Mamabok: Thanks Jan! I need more than adding oil..maybe miracle? hehehehehe ;)

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

u'll be able to do it. u've come a loooong way. just a lil lil bit more and u'll be there!! so sweet of u to hug ur MIL! hope she'll realize the angel in u and feel the abundance of love u hv for her :D

Gene Lim said...

Grace: Thank you thank you...whenever i ran out of oil..i always thought of u all galfriends' supports...really gives me the energy to boost my train ! :)
I hope so...things getting better a little now..i hope she don't think silly again...hope she realize that i don't mean harm to her at all