Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mother's day

Mother's day is approaching... I am thinking of 3 very special ppl on this day.

1) My wonderful mother
2) Nellie- my ex-neighbor
3) My stepmother

MY mother
My mother has passed away for 15 years due to cancer. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with my mother or share those girly stuff with her coz when she passed away that time, i was only 14 years old.
She was a wonderful person...very sweet, patient, humble and kind hearted person.
She loved to laugh out loud..that makes her unique from other women. Easily humored.
I miss her a lot..I just wish that Ryan gets to know her.. I know deep down she will go crazy over Ryan.
Mommy, I love you..i still do.. Thank you for bringing me up...i know God Loves u more than i do..that's why U r up there with HIM forever.
I cherished all the good times that we had together and YOU are always my World Bestest Mother!

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!
I LOVE YOU and GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL!


Nellie
A wonderful, sweet, helpful, humble, kind hearted lady. She is my ex-neighbor and she has helped me a lot when my MIL give me troubles.
She is like a mother to me in Canada.
She is still..
I love her...
I thank GOD for letting me have her in my life...

I love you and Happy Mother's Day, Nellie


Stepmother
She is my dad's gf who lives here in Canada. My relationship with her wasn't that good at first.
With God's blessing, our relationship grew better and better.
I know she couldn't replace my mom's place but she has a special place in my heart.
I appreciate for all the things she has done for me when i first came here and when my mil give me troubles.
She really treats me like her daughter. I appreciate her love for me.
I love her too.
HAPPY Mother's day, aunty..and God bless you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too.. Gene..!! You are a wonderful person.. and the greatest mom to Ryan..!! And a good girlpal.. for trying to send me all those food!

Gene Lim said...

Mamabok: Happy Mothers day Jan!
THank you for your kind words.. U r too..Chloe is very lucky to have you as her mommy! :)
I feel bad that you did not get the package... :(

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

happy mothers day gene! Mother's day in Australia is on May 13th. i'm sorry that u didnt get to spend a lot of time with ur dearest mom :( Yr stepmom sounds wonderful.

Gene Lim said...

G: Happy Mother's day to u too dear...i hope u had a great one :)
I am just having this entry a wee bit early lor..hehehe dunno what to write.. yea..i didn't get to spend much time with my mom..but is okie..God loves her more! :)