Thursday, March 08, 2007

I got it! I got it ! They accept me!

PRAISE THE LORD! I AM IN! PRACTICAL NURSING ...here i come!
Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I just called the lady again..and she said.. i got an offer...all i need to do now is to confirm with OCAS..another agency or i dunno what they call..on monday!
THank you FATHER..Thank you JESUS..for blessing me! THANK U ..

no words can describe how happy i am now...i can dance naked now...wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! oawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..! yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaawwwwww!
: ))))))))))))))))))))
that's my smile..as wide as it can be :)

5 comments:

Mama BoK said...

Woohoo..!!! CONGRATS..!! CONGRATS..!! CONGRATS..!! Gene..!!! i'm too pleased to be the first to congratulate you ..!!! no one deserve it .. more than you ..!! you did good.. g/f..!!!

Papi said...

Congrats!! Wishing u all the best!!

Joez said...

I am so proud of YOU :)

G said...

BIG CONGRATS DEAR!!!!I knew you'd make it!! Hurray, cheers to your new career, new life, new environment!! U can dance naked all u want but just dont post naked pics on ur blog, hehehe! *muaks* So proud of u lah!

Gene Lim said...

Mamabok: wohoooooooo..thank you thank you..for your support and prayers :)

Papi: thank you papi..thank you for visiting my blog as well :)

Sis: Thank you sis..for the support and prayers :))))

G: *mmmmmmmmmuaaaks* ((((((((G)))))))) thank you galfriend! thanks for the support ya! :)
Wait till i earn my money and save it..i go visit u ya! :) heheheheh
thank u thank u :)
I promise ..no naked pics ler..i am not that brave..hahahaah..