Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Next Week

For the past few weeks.. i was under soo much stress...worrying about my nursing course program...i checked the college website whether i am accepted or not daily! Is very frustrating everytime i see the same thing ..which is " NO DECISION" arghhhhhhhhh...
i couldn't sleep good every nite...
I know.. i should leave everything to HIM..and have FAITH in HIM...i know..but..i a big worrier here eh...
I broke down and cried yesterday afternoon while talking to my aunt..or stepmom... she called me and asked me abt the college thingy..she knew i am under tremendous stress ..that's where i couldn't hold it anymore... i just broke down n cried...
COz i felt i am stuck in the middle.. I did all what they asked me to do..i even score the subjects...i don't see why they don't accept me..
I am soo worried that they dun accept me.. coz if that happens..i am stuck..i couldn't go work in business field..coz no one will hire me..as in ever since i graduated from my degree..i haven't been working for 5 years... who will ever hire me...unless i start studying again.. furtheremore business field i couldn't afford to work 9 to 5 job... i have RYan to look after..sigh...so i felt soo stuck..as in i couldn't more forward or turn backword!

Today, i called the program admission officer..she told me the same thing..no decision has been made... have to wait till next week.
Phewwwwwwwww..least i see some dim light here.. for sure i will know next week...yes or no..will be next week!

I never felt soo pressure before in studying situation...maybe because i know Kit is relying me to get into this course and get a job as soon as possible..so that we can move to another and better place and environment ..FOR RYAN!
I am soo eager to have my own career too...the INDEPENDENCE feeling...u know...i can buy anything i wish and want..without thinking twice.
ARGHHHHHHHHH!

Oh God please have mercy upon me and forgive me for not being patient...guide me to the right path and be with me throughout this journey LORD.. I need you and your comfort badly! Teach me and guide me to be more faithful to u and be your servant!
Thank you LORD.. AMEN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Gene,
Like you .. i'm a real worrier too..! but i am very sure.. that you will be accepted... and things will run smoothly.. because you are a go-getter and not like those welfare bitches.. that we have here in Yarmouth. We are chinese.. so we are very hardworking ppl.. and it will be their great lost.. in the medical field.. if they didn't accept you. No worries.. Gene..!! i know for sure.. you will get in.. ;)

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

Gene, I too worry easily, exactly like u, all stressed out, can't sleep, etc. Gene, there is absolutely NO reason why they should not accept your application (like u said, u scored excellent marks in the tests). So hang in there, maybe they have sooo many applications to process, it'll take a little while to go through yours. U just wait, next week u're gonna get the good news!!! *hugs*

Gene Lim said...

Mamabok: Thank you dear...thank you for all your support and kind words... i hope soo eh!

G: *hugs*..thank you for your support and and encouragement..i really hope i can get good news next week :)