Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This is it...waiting time

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! i finnally got my result and i just applied for my course. All i have to do now is wait and continue studying for another 2 subjects in order to get Ontario, canada High school diploma..just for the fun of it ler..coz i have several months before i start the nursing course in sept. :)

I got 83% for English paper and 96% for my Biology paper...hehehehe..pai seh... never thought i can get so high for my biology one.
I am soo happy now and such a big relief Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I have to wait till next march in order to know whether i will get into the course or not...Please everyone..pray for me!
Hope everything goes well :)
Thank you ..thank you.. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats.. g/f..!! you did good..!! really proud of you ..!! and salute you ..!

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

wah wah, knew u'd get A+++++ big congratulations to u! this is the beginning of a good career and certainly a nice Christmas gift too! Like Mamabok, I too, *SALUTE* U

Gene Lim said...

mb: thank you thank you dear...dun salute me la... pai seh here eh... i am just doing my best to get what i want..:) hopefully everything goes well as plan lor :)

G: ehhehehe..thank you thank you...yea good xmas gift for myself :) thank you dear for ur support!