Thursday, December 14, 2006

I love you until i reach the moon!

For those who already married, did your spouse personalized the wedding vows for u guys?
For us..nahhhh...Kit will never be that sensitive..he only follow blindly what the reverend utter out..from the bible...

Yesterday, i asked him, if he is given another chance...will personalized the wedding vows for me? and he was like..errrrrrrrr...vows? what is that?
I told him...the promises u made during the marriage thingy la..
n he was like...ohhhhhhhh...the one i have to follow the reverend said one ar?
i said..YA la! then the conversation goes like this..

Kit: vows ar.... hmmm what abt u? what abt your vows?
Me: heyy..i asked u first... so answer my question ler...
Kit...hmmm...errr okie okie..goes like this... I will love you until i reach the moon...
ME: until u reach the moon?? the heck...u can easily reach the mooon now..just have to pay nasa billions bucks..then off u go!
KIt: errr..no no... what i meant was reach the moon ..very high..very strong...
Me: but u said until wor..after u reach moon liao..u dun love me ar..?
Kit: err...ai yo..u know me la..my english no good one...
ME : SIGH....

can die or not... kit is not the expressive type of person..but he cares for u through action.
I guess all engineers are like that kua..kekekke ;)

6 comments:

mama bok said...

He is quite romantic lah..!! can say.. reach the moon some more.. not bad already lor. hhehehhe1!

Gene Lim said...

MB: hahaha.. like that u say lomantik ar..kekekeke.... sigh...boleh tahan la.....he is like a dead log only eh

letti said...

i say, why he says his english no good one leh?

Gene Lim said...

letti: well he said his english no good because he does not know how to express himself very well in english....

G said...

personalized vow, tak ade ler, use standard one only. until reach the moon ok wat, heheh at least he answered u :) whenever i asked mine how much does he love me, he'd answer "more than u love me" ... aiyo, he caught me there! kit is vely good lah, caring thru action is also expression mah :)

Gene Lim said...

G: yea..heheheh...hahaha smart kiwi G huh...;) yea..not bad ler ..no complains abt him lor..but at times..he really very al cheapo one! kekkeke