Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What a mess!

Yesterday was not a good day for me. I didn't feel well, felt like wanna vomit whenever i eat. I dunno why i felt this way. Maybe because of the weather, was cloudy and dark.
As the nite came and i was preparing to sleep, Ryan started to vomit everything he ate for dinner on the bed!
Yikesss! I was shocked for few seconds and didn't know what to do... and Ryan was continuing vomiting the food.
My brain was shut down for few seconds. I just sat there and looked at Ryan with his uncomfortable look. Poor Ryan!
After Ryan finished vomiting. I carried him away from the bed and headed uptairs bathroom. Kit was taking his shower and i had no choice to ask Kit to bath Ryan while i started to clean the mess.

It wasn't a good day and nite for us! Kit was having bad day at work. He didn't complained at all. He was soo patience and did everything he can to help me to clean the mess.
Took us an hour to clean up the mess.

Lucky Ryan was okie and he appeared normal after the bath.
Thank God that he was okie.
Less problem for us to handle.

2 comments:

letti said...

yikes~! what is with all the vomitting? i'm glad ryan is feeling better...er as for you, can it be morning sickness? *heheheheh*

Gene Lim said...

I think Ryan must be too full from the dinner. But he usually take one bottle of milk b4 he goes to bed.
I dunno what happen to him that nite.

Morning sicknes? AAI yai yai yai... cannot be ler..if not ..cham lor...kepala pusing ni eh.. Cannot be la...my china man being tired lately..didn't get the chance to "ahem ahem" u know what i mean..hehehehe