Saturday, July 09, 2005

piss off!!!

Boyyyyyyy i am damn piss offf rite now! I just got back from work and found out hubby and Ryan is overthere at MIL's place.
I really hated that when Kit did that..is not i dun like him going there..is just that he bring RYan there without letting me know!
He didn't really respect me at all.
Why can't he tell me in the first place when he wanted to go visit his parents!
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhhh..geramnya! felt like wannna strangle him eh!

when i got back..found the house is empty and found the note on the fridge saying that he and ryan is overthere.
Arghhhhh!
I still have issue with my MIL.
Seriously, lately she is up to something..always wanna get close to Ryan...I really hate that!
I know i should not feel that..
but too bad..i couldn't help it.. I just hate her soo very much! for what she has done to me!
I can't let goo...

Rite now i dunno what to do..i have to blog abt my feelings rite now..with my speaker on blasting my computer room!

N guess what? they are having dinner nicely there...fuck! i have already cooked and kit just wanna eat there.
what's the point of me cooking at all. furtheremore i have to go to work ..i sacrificed my time just now...tried to cook dinner b4 i go to work.
N WTF! he is nicely having dinner there!
WHY? because stupid mom asked to!
MAMA's boy always will be MAMA's boy..can't he just said that i have cooked and come back and eat la..
damn it!
now what am i going to do with the leftovers.?
damn it
i am just tooo pissed off rite now~

2 comments:

letti said...

i'm so sorry to hear that..*hugs* Having horror MILs sounds terrible. I don't have a MIL though, coz david's mom passed away in February, but my FIL is wonderful.

Joez said...

Sis, be patient. It's his mom...no matter how good or bad...after all, she's still his mom. No one wants others to have negative thoughts about one's mom (even though it's the fact :P). She's leaving soon, just pray and be patience ya. She can't have Kit n Ryan forever, why wanna fight over what are already yours for many years to come wor. I know it's difficult, but put yr faith and trust in God. U will find peace within yourself. Take care dear. Love U !!