Monday, June 27, 2005

Koko is sick

My bro is sick and has been admitted to hospital twice already. He is having problem with his colon...hmm dunno how to explain it overhere. His colon got problem thatmakes him hard to go "bo bo" (make big business)
rite now he cannot eat..doc just put him tube and antibiotic to clear all the wastes inside his colon thing.

Is a funny thing, my bro and me didn't really talk alot..i mean not because we have problem in communication. Is just that we didn't get to see each other to talk. He is always busy working. He is a workacholic and he works 24 hours a day. He even sleep in his office.
However, when we get to see each other.. we can talk non-stop. Thank God for the bonding and good relationship we had for each other. Not only my bro, my sister too. We all had the good bonding for each other.

Yesterday i found out that my bro got admitted the second time, i got soo worried. Wanted to call home to find out the details..but it was too late due to the difference timing. It was afternoon my time when i found out the news by reading my sis's blog.

I was so worried and i couldn't concentrate a single thing while i was at my in law's place. My mind was just focusing to go back home and call my dad to find out the details

As soon as i got the chance to talk to my dad, my tears rolling down from my eyes... i just broke down and cried.
I dunno why.. i just felt like i miss my bro alot and i haven't spend enough time with him.
i was soo afraid something serious might happen to him.
Dad calm me down by telling me he is okie..the doc is doing his best to get the waste out. Asking me to pray for bro, which i did..i pray day and night for his safety and recovery.

I got to emotional because the whole thing reminded me abt my whole mom incident hting.
It is just too much for me to go through again.

Oh Father in heavan, please cleanse my bro with the Blood of JEsus and heal him and kept him safe and healthy!
Thank you Father and Blessed be to u oh FATHER In heavan.
AMEN!

5 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Amen. Lord Jesus, please watch over Jene's ko-ko. And my own bro-in-law too.

He is a bachelor, 50+, my hubby's 2nd brother. And he has the same problem, getting very ill because he can't do his big business. Now undergoing tests.

Gene Lim said...

Thanks Lil,
Will keep ur bro in law in my prayers too.

May the Lord be with them every min and second now.

Hope everything will be okie!

Joez said...

Hey sis,

Don't worry, he's fine, he did his 'business' yesterday.

Prayers to both of them.

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you. Please make sure he has a colonoscopy done too.

Gene Lim said...

Sis: Praise the Lord. I'll keep praying!

Keona: Thanks for ur prayers. Yea will talk to my dad abt that. Thanks again.