Thursday, June 09, 2005

In Living Memory of Albert.

Albert, was a very unique man, a man that i came to know in Dec 2002. Was very straight forward person and kinda feisty too. hehehe..
Albert was Nellie loveable husband. Yup, he has passed last nite after several years fighting to survive from this deadly disease called cancer.

I felt bad, loss, sad and worried. All mixed feelings for me today. I found out the news from my MIL, which she called this morning to tell me abt Albert.
I didn't talk much to Albert before, but deep inside me, I knew he was a very nice, fine and loving man. He was never show his feelings to anyone b4 but deep inside him, he cared very much.

I dunno why i blog abt him today, is just that i felt like it. Something for me to mourn over.

May his soul rest in peace and may GOD keep Nellie and her family strong and help her through her grieving process.

1 comment:

Joez said...

God Bless Albert.