Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Long Weekend (Victoria Day-monday)

Whoohooo...long weekend for us last weekend. It was fun and tiring for us. It all started last Friday where Kit's auntie (MIL's sister) from Malaysia came for visit. Actually, his aunt's eldest son is in Maryland, US working. So, they kinda just drop by Hamilton for visit.
Of course, everyone is wondering whether this aunty is good or not... hmmmm nahhhhhhhh...it runs in the family eh..hehehe.. actually she is even worst than my MIL. hahaha..YUP no kidding!
She is the almighty MENTOR for my MIL. hahahah

What happenend on Friday was the relatives came and stayed over my MIL's place. So as usual i had to work till 8 pm that day but i was asked to go back early that day due to no business that nite. I was supposed to call Kit when i finished work to confirm whether i should go over to MIL's place of just go home straight. When i called around 6.50pm, i called mil's home, no one answer the phone. Aiks.. okieeeee... well, they were supposed to go to the bank to deal something, so i thought they haven't come back from bank. I was like dunno what to do, should i go back or should i walk to my mil's place and wait for them at Nellie's place. (Nellie is my ex-neighbour)
One part of me telling me to go home so that i can enjjoy my peace and freedom and the other part of myself asking to go over to MIL's place because if i didn't go...later the relatives will give faces to Kit ( like i no give "face" to them).
SO i ended up spending time with Nellie at her house.. while waiting for Kit to come back.
I was at Nellie's place for 20 mins and I saw a car (american car) parking outside MIL's house.
Then i saw kit's auntie.
U see, I met her before when i first time went to KL to meet kit's parents. But what i got was just cold treatment from them.
They dun like me as in i am different from them. (I do not speak Mandarin, and i am fat)
Anyway, baack to the story, so i was going to ask them to go over to Nellie's place to rest and wait for my mil to come back from bank...but b4 i can do that..my fil opened the door and kit came out surprised to see me there.
Oh well, all i did was say hi to them and went in back to Nellie's place continue chatting..coz i do not want to spoil their mood coz i thought they might have lotsa things to catch up. ANd they probably won't want to see me..seeing me will be the last thing in their mind. :)

So, kit had to go order pizza for dinner and i didn't know that till i went back to mil's house. When i went in, i say hi to everyone.. and kit's aunt (let's call her MENTOR) telling me how to call them in chinese.
Darnnnnn! she was and is a TOTAL CONTROL FREAK!
telling me i am supposed to call her husband "yee cheong" (cantonese term for uncle) and how i addressed her frens.
well, there is a couple, mentor's friend following them here...because they do not know english, so the couple fren can help out.

Then mil came down for upstairs, then i asked her where is kit..she told me Kit went to buy pizza and Ryan is sleeping upstairs.
So without wasting anytime i went upstairs to check on Ryan...n Mentor followed me behind.
She just talked non-stop...woke Ryan up. Ryan was crancky..and guess whaT? she wanted to carry him..
sighhhhhh..HELOOO??!!! u r totally stranger to Ryan..n first tiime seeing him..Ryan doesn't want anybody to go near hiim..except me or kit.
WHen RYan rejected her... all she said..why u dun want me to carry, so shy huh....
then tell me that i should bring ryan out..see lotsa ppl..so that hewont be shy..
i was like..helloooooo?! who are u? i just met u first few mins..n u tell me what to do?
first of all, ryan is not shy . second of all, u r stranger!!
Ryan is just cranky coz she woke him up!

this is not the things she did...got more jjuicy one came ...i was so fucking pissed off.. (oppsie..mind my language) oh well, i was really mad that time when after i tried to calm ryan down..n wanted to make some formula for him to drink...she came up to me and asking me whether i know to make the formula or not?!!

Can u guys believe this????? WHAT on earth has crossed her mind by asking me that silly question?
if i did not know how to make formmula...who has been taking care of RYAN ALL THIS WHILE???!!
can plss anyone tell me what the heck with this lady!?
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i really had enough with her...after that..asking me to do this...by wiping ryan's mouth while ryan was enjoying his pizza...
Come on!!! the kid won't get to enjoy the fun of eating by himself..if we kept wiping his mouth and hand...

damnnnnnnnnnnnnn that ole lady!!!
Seriously i felt like strangle her! hahahahhaha

Okie..that was friday...then came saturday... we were supposed to go NIAGARA FALLS with them.
dare enough my mil asking to take off day that day for her mentor enjoyment?!@
helooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
who is the one don't like who first?
whhy should i take off days for her?
no way..OF COURSE I did not take off days..i can only compromise by following them..n get off early that day!
the least i can do...don't say that i didn't give face... coz i don't really enjoy the trip at all..coz there was constant nagging on me how to take care of RYAN. WHAT THE HELL?!

friday and saturday were hell for me.
Then came sunday..phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww finally we dun have to join them...Kit and i got to spend time together cleaning up our backyard and prune all the dead leaves and branches.
then around nooon time, mil called. asking wanna come over and look at the house.
DAMNNNNNNN..
oh well, had no choice to say okie...
but of coz i have my strategy...hehehehe..befroe she hang up..i told her..we had to go grocery shopping later and i worked around 4.30 pm..
least i let her know we were busy that day. no time to entertain eh..!
so came all the gang... the hypocrate ( sorrie dunno the spelling) checking out our house... u can see the look on her face..
condemn our garden too big..too much work to do.... where got time..bla bla bla..

i am guesing she is jealous that Kit has a wife and son and own a house..whereas his son has to rent room, no gf. BLUEWWWWWK

well, my guess could be true because all my mil sisters , they live in comparison and compete with each other one.
who knows what is in her mind!
BUT who carese.. i like my house and i am proud of it!
u dun like..is ur problems.. sucker!!


phewwwwwwwwwwwww there u goooooo..i felt much better...has been inside me for days!!
hhhahaha..i got to let it out..thank GOD they left already! hahahahah
whooooooo
n monday was holiday for us.. I had great time with Kit and Ryan at home. :)

1 comment:

Joez said...

Haha...for a while, I thought Volcano erupted. Cool down sis....hehehe, anyway, great to know u managed to handle them :)