Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Crazy week for muaaa

Aisey mannn... it's been crazy for mua last weekend. I got my butt whooped on Sunday where I have to work from 1pm till 7.30pm sitting down there takings phone calls orders (eeeweeeeeek) when i think of it..i just felt TIRED!
hahaaaha..
i dunnno why my scheduler scheduled me over time that day..usually i only work from 4-7 pm. :)

ANyway, as u guys see, we already got our Satelite! whoohoooooooooo! more movies, i got to watch Charmed, Oprah, Will&Grace, Survivor,Apprentice, Ellen deGeneres, and many more...hahaha..
Sadly, i didn't get to enjoy during the weekend. U see , the cable guy came around noon time.. n by the time he finished fixing the satelite.. it was about 2 pm. Then we have to go do our grocerries shopping..and by the time we got back..i had to get ready for work!
Life sucks when u have to work on weekends.
It was longggggggg nite for that nite..furthermore it was pouring rain when i came from work. Sigh..by the time i got back..it was already 9.30 pm..all the good shows finito liao..
double sigh~!!
Sunday came... gotta work early that day..suckiest day for me... dead boring..and my brain couldn't function very well that too.
I was soo glad when i reached home around 7.45 pm. hahahaha..having the thought that the next day i don't have to go to work..was like speechless for me..kekeke.
I know some ppl dun like monday..coz they have to go back to work on that day...but for muaaaaaaa...whooooooooohooooooooooo..dancing up n down for me!

I thot i can enjoy my monday but unfortunately my allergies came back that day..was lying on the bed almost the whole afternoon.
It was soo ironic ...coz before the Satelite.. i was soo free and bored n kept wishing how nice rite now i get the satelite.
but when i got it..i dun even have the time and energy or health to enjoy it :(!

I didn't get to online for 3 days..yup (monday-wednesday) ... sad..sadddd..sadddd...
by the way, u guys miss me or not? hahaha (am i asking silly question here) ;*)

I miss reading all my favourite blogs!! i really did eh...thank God ryan sleep today..n i can enjoy my peace rite now..hehehe

Hmm..time really flies...today will be my last day of rest for the week...tomorrow back to work again. dun really feel good abt it...hehehe ;)

2 comments:

Joez said...

take care sis. I haven't read any blogs for almost one month liao ~!
Trying to catch up. I gotta work on Sunday from now onwards...prepare reports...damn ! But on the bright side - OT $$ !! ;)
Miss ya ~!

letti said...

when i was a doctor, i used to get green with envy at anyone who didn't have to work on weekends too..LOL