Monday, February 21, 2005

typical monday

Here i am on typical Monday afternoon.. baby is sleeping..the only time i have for myself where i have to decide what to do... do laundry, or cook, or check my mails or take some nap? hahaahah...as always i choose to online and check my mails. I kinda like Monday because i don't have to think about Pepperoni, bacon strips,mushroom...oh boyyyyyy...getting sick abt that already. thursday till sunday i have to listen to that terms..hehehe kinda make me sick!
But i am lil bit sad coz hubby has to go back to work on monday...so is no fun at all.

I managed to wipe out the dust in the house this morning... did my laundry... and finished cooking porridge for Ryan. Phewwwww... felt good after done all those things..hehehe...Hubby is good ...he helped me cook on Sunday (fried ginger rice) tasted very good! I love it! and he also helped me cleaned BOBO's cage too.. (bobo is my hamster) ... is been weeks already i put it off..pai sehhhhhh...

Hubby plan to go Homedepot tonite after he get back from work ...well, he wanted to get the filter for my kitchen's hood air thing...i dunno what it calls... anyway, i told him not to go coz it will be tiring for hiim. Coz we are always busy during weekdays..rite after he got home..we have to rush to finish off the dinner, take our shower..then fruits ... then zzz... we have to do this because hubby has to sleep early in order to get up early the next day. ( he has to get up at 5 am every morning)

Felt lousy on Sunday morning coz of the thoughts of going to work plus didn't get to spend time with hubby...makes me so frustrated. Hubby managed to cheer me up by suggesting to go to Silvercity to rent some dvds to watch.. So we did. Managed to get 3 dvds to watch...cheap entertainment for us..hehehe cost us only 5.75 bucks.
we rented Big Fish...good movie...very interesting and taught me a lesson too..as in not to be so realistic in life sometimes...try to have some fun sometimes. :))

Aaiks...baby Ryan is up :(((
gotta stop nowwwww...will continue when i have the chance..till then...have a great week everybody. God bless always.

No comments: