Saturday, February 26, 2005

Pay day! whooo hooooooooo!!

Hey hey..pay day todayyyyyyyyy...least there is one reason that can motivate me to go to work..hahaaha ;)
didn't get much this pay cheque..coz last 2 weeks they kept sending me home earlier...well i am just part time only..so that can do that if the business is slow.
Oh by the way..i am paid bi-weekly.

well, tonite business is not really busy and is not really down too..coz is Friday. Everyone is eating out on friday nite. Therefore, our call centre..the scheduler schedule almost every call agent to work on friday nite..hahah..when i reached around 5 pm ...it was packed with ppl ..agents looking for empty seat..it seems they over schedule ..and there are not enough seat for everyone..boo hoo!
Luckily i found myself a seat next to the customer service department... if not..i will be sent home. No way...i walked almost 15 mins from my home..out in the brutal weather like today..i am not going home not earning my 24 bucks tonite.
Unfortunately that seat i found ..only have softphone...sighhhhhhh..meaning all the Torontonians calls ...ai ya ya...dun really like it..but no choice...is work eh...
therefore say my prayers b4 i startt my first call..

Thank God... my Father answered my prayers...hahaha all the Torontonians calls i received tonite...were all behaved!! geeze few customers even chatted with me for awhile...i am surprised..hahaah..

there is one customer asking me whether she should tip the delivery guy... then i told her..to me ... i dun think she should...coz there is a delivery charge of 2.50 already no matter how much u order and there is also a minimum order of 14.36..
so whhy we should tip them again??
soooo , she laughed at me... n i told her not to tell that guy i told her not to tip him..muaaaahahahaahha..
well i dun mean to go against my company..but it make sense maa... :))

anyway..got back tired..had instant noodle for dinner..then didn't really chat with hubby..coz hubby seems very tired for work..
so i better leave him alone...
n that is why i am here updating my blog..n enjoying my lionel richie songs...:))

okie dokiek may u all have good weekend ahead..... i hope i will... but hubby say wanna visit his parents this sunday (eweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... dun like it.. u know my story with my mother in law la...sighhhhh) my weekend already been ruined even my saturday is not here yet. :(

okie la..gotta go..need to go kepo kepo at somebody's blog..hehehehe
May God bless ALL

No comments: