Monday, March 24, 2008

Doomed!

That's the word to describe me now as i am so tired from the school work. Yea.. yea yea.. i am complaining now..hehehe...but hey.. i do deserve one!

I am so sick of this subject Health and Healing..is driving me nuts as we have exam every weeks. It is so annoying!
Exam plus assignments every week! They really thought that we students are robot.

Isn't it weird that we are learning on how to take good care of people by affecting our health in terms of ..no sleep, no rest, no proper meals and time.
It sucks!

I have 2 exams this week..tomorrow and wednesday..and i am not prepared for it!
I am so immuned with it already..coz i am just sick of it! u know the feeling of nauseated from something?

Where is the light? I need to see the light now..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.. g/f..!!!