Thursday, July 19, 2007

Going to Toronto

I will be going to Toronto for the weekend tomorrow! Yippie... this will be my only vacation before I starts school.
I will be staying over at my Smom's place till Sunday. The best part is I am hubby and toddler free! Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Kit is so nice that he bought me Joel Osteen Ministry tickets ..yup..going to see Joel tomorrow in Toronto :)
I hope God will deliver a good message for me tomorrow!
I am so ready!

This whole thing will be my birthday gift!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! so nice..!!
Have fun ya..!! and eat lots for me..!!

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

wah hubby and toddler free, woohooo! hv funa nd tell us all abt the ministry once u hv extra time when u get back :)

Gene Lim said...

MamaboK: I am home! but still tired from all the fun i had..hehehe..i sure did ate alot! Thanks dear :)

Grace: I am back! hehehe...phew..what a weekend..i am still tired from all the fun i had.. i will update about the ministry thing :) It was great!