Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Art Jewelery

I am here to promote my sis and her friend's work...the art jewelery that the made by their own hands.
I am talking about beaded work, beautiful Swarovski Crystal or Gemstones earrings, bracelets and necklases.
You can go to their website Jo-Nee.com to browse through their amazing work and if you fall in love with any art work they made, you can order online!
They are really good and i mean really good.. coz my sis sent me some of those earrings bracelets... i really love it! It is really one of a kind coz they design it only with one pattern..you can hardly have duplicates one which have similar...this is really unique!

So, what you guys waiting for...go pay them a visit and see for yourself!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come everything must call for price one..??

Gene Lim said...

Mamabok: i also dunno leh..wait let me ask my sis first ;)

Joez said...

hi hi...sorry mamabok. Cos sometimes regular customer i give discounts ma. U're my gene's fren...so VIP customer, got discount la.

Gene Lim said...

Mamabok: there u go...u got ur answer ;)

Watchmen said...

Very interesting jewelry, very stylish & colorful.