Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

Is the day...Father's day weekend. I didn't get anything for Kit, well, i did treat him Fortino's Chicken, which is his fav and Ryan's too.
Well, on Saturday we went shopping like crazy and we bought lotsa things. Kit went to CND tire to buy pressure washer. It was on sale for half price. Good deal eh..so we can use it to wash our deck, slidings, porch and driveway too.
He woke up early to get the pressure washer coz it was too good deal, scared later it will be gone fast. Coz it says no rain checks and while quantity last. So, our dear fren woke up around 7.30 am and headed to CND tire around 8am.
He came back around 8.30 am and woke me up from my beauty sleep. I was soo tired and sleepy but i have to drag my lazy bump out from the bed coz i wanna watch "CHARMED" at 9 am. Yea..my fav series movie now...hehehe cannot miss it one eh..;)

I finished watching around 10 am.. then we started to get ready for grocerries shopping . I bought Ryan a toy. Is from Fisher Price the little people. Cost me aroudn 30 bucks..it was on sale half price..original was 60 bucks eh..so good deal for me :)

Bought a cake for Kit's dad coz we had to go over to Kit's sis's place for dinner. Coz she had this early father's day celebration thing for the old man.
She orderd 1 chinese bbq piglet..cost her abt 130 bucks..hmmm but didn't taste good at all eh..too oily and she bbq some quails too..hmmm too much meat.
Just too much meat for me.. high cholesterol eh.

anyway, we didn't reach there till 9.45 pm. coz i finished work around 9 pm. hehehe..dun feel like taking off days ler..no point ler...
Well, it;s been awhile we haven't visited her place. Well, i can say her decoration of the house is a bit too off from style.
Maybe is her own liking not mine. Not fair for me to comment lor.

Can't sleep in new environment eh..that is why i am still writing this blog now at abt 1.25 am sunday morning.
Kit and Ryan already snoring away liao..n me..still facing computer ..hehehe
We have to sleep in her study room..soo..lucky thing there is a computer..if not i dunno what to do..

Hmmm... actually, when i reached kit's sis place, saw my FIL and i did acknowledge him just now..but he wasn't too happy to see me i guess... he didn't say much..just gave me those unhappy look.
Hmmmm.. i really dun understand.. what have i done wrong?
Sigh..

oohh who caresssss.. their business... not mine!
as long as my family are happy together.. the rest... i dun care!
:)

No comments: