Tuesday, April 05, 2005

marriage....love??

Why do ppl get married? because they love each other? because they love each other and wanna spend their lives together forever?
Hmm..interesting.. the reason i got married because shhhhhhh..dun tell my hubby ya...
well, our relationship is different.. we met online and we hardly hmm not hardly..we do not have the moments we can have like the usual couples. Sooooo... i would say that my marriage..was a rush decision...as in i wanna see him soo much, so i decide to get married and stay here with him.
That time , all we had was emails, phone calls ,and letters. Very challenging and it took lotsa courage for me to decide to come here and get married with my hubby.
That time i was just 24 years old, just finished my degree.. and all i thought was to see Kit and spend the rest of my life witth hiim..(never thought of how difficult married life is) hehehehe...no one told me...
never wanna know the difficulties...coz i was just too blinded by the love i have for Kit!

Not to say i regret marrying kit...but..i just felt like we are being put for test of patient and love..by GOD now.
I really love him.. but after Ryan is born, busy with work and other things....my fantasy of love is fading slowly.
It takes lotsa "give and take" situation in marriage.. man and woman are 2 different species... man can never understand the woman and the woman can never understand the man.
But, God has created woman in a speacial way that we are more sensitive and we have the inner intuition kinda thing.
We can sense thing... is kinda like the bug's radar thing. Kit has been very tensed up lately, i have no idea what's going on.
He doesn't want to talk about it... maybe because stress from work, stress from home? financially? tired?
I really dunno... i tried to talk to him yesterday nite.. he told me he is too stressed out from work and tired due to long hours of the work.
Hmmm, i really dunnno... i just felt like is it because he stressed out due to financial issue, we got the financial problem right after we got the house..
sighhhhhh... felt guiltyyy, if we did not purchase this house... we will be staying together with his parents..n i think i will go "koo koo" as in my mil will give me hard time.

Sighhhh..life sucks! Is it like that? i mean all married couple go through this? i really miss my single life at times...where there were no worries and stuff...hehehehe

Oh well, i am just dreaming now, really hope Kit will get better and i really pray for guidance and strength and love in my family!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like everything in life sweety, we have to live it, to learn it,,, I'm sure things will get better keep the faith